Saturday, January 26, 2013

Drive By Weigh In

Well, after my disappointing weigh in 2 weeks ago, I came down with a terrible cold. So I missed weigh in last week (which is kind of a bummer - I would have KILLED at the scale! I had absolutely no appetite! Though - I know - that sort of loss is not the sort you want to see....).

This week I did pretty good back on track - I missed tracking a few meals and indulged in some really, really bad for you Italian Nachos at Old Chicago (washed down w/ 2 hard ciders!) on Tuesday. I didn't look up the points. I was too scared.

So, I was set to go to WW with my dear friends Andrea and Lena. We all had success with WW in the past -- like the DISTANT past, 4-5 years ago! And now we've all moved around the Cities and can't attend weekly meetings together. But this year in our recommitments to the program, we've decided to meet in the middle once a month ad go to a meeting together.

That day was today.

However. I got about 4 miles down the road and my husband called to tell me our son was vomiting. A lot. So, I turned around, headed to the grocery store to pick up some juice and crackers for him, and headed home.

I had a feeling I had a decent weight loss week anyway, so I stopped briefly (hence, Drive By Weigh In) at my regular WW meeting to weigh in. I was a success!

I was down 2 lbs from 2 weeks ago and just shy of 5lbs total.

I want to CRUSH 5lbs total next week! Slow (in my case painfully slow) and steady might just win this race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover