Monday, November 12, 2012

Pregnancy Weight.... 2 years later.

So, at what point do you stop calling it "pregnancy weight" and just call it weight?? My twins are about to turn 2 and I weigh EXACTLY.THE.SAME as I did at my check up at 6 weeks post-partum. Big Sigh......

And thus this blog is born. Private agony hasn't worked. Paired agony (with a good friend) isn't working. Maybe public agony (and publishing my weight - eep!) might work? If anything, it might help me find a spark, and since I've never done THIS before, blogging about weight loss, maybe I'll feel refreshed and dedicated. And motivated. WHERE is the motivation lately??? I've been checking the bottom of the box of Oreos, but it's not there.

So - this blog is simple. I'm going to weigh in on Friday and post a photo of the scale here. No lying about what number comes up!

I also hope to share meals and recipes that worked, work outs that were successful, ideas. I want to pump up my motivation to lose weight and even if no one reads this, it will be a reminder to myself what the process and goal is here.

I'm thinking of fun things to add into the blog, too. Like "Track It Tuesday" where I can post all the food I tracked (which hopefully means all the food I ate!) that day. We'll see what else I come up with.

Until then, I'm tracking my food today. And getting my butt out of the kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover