Monday, February 4, 2013

Longest road to "first" 5lbs EVER

This week at weigh in, I lost 0.8 lbs and *finally* lost a grand total of 5lbs!


I consider this my "first" 5lbs - though I have gone up and down from this weight for over 2 years. But - since recommitting - and starting this blog - I've now lost 5lbs!

I now from my previous stint at WW that these little stars - these little successes - are what propel me to do more and better and lose more and keep me going. I intend to think about this star every time I want to fall off the wagon. Like when I want a second piece of the most delicious birthday cake I ever made for my husband's birthday this week. Seriously. So yummy. So dangerous. I didn't figure out the points, but I'm certain it must be at least 12 points a slice.

So, yeah, I'm only eating one slice and I still feel guilty about it.

My weight is now 216.0. This weight I have been STUCK at or near for about 2 years. I broke lower than it just once - in spring 2011 - but I inched back up. So, I think my body likes to be 216. But you know what? I DO NOT.

So, I'm dreaming of stars and can't wait to earn my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover