Monday, June 10, 2013

FMM: Par-Tay!!

It's Monday, and I'm ready to do another Friend Makin' Monday from All the Weigh. If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


How Do You Celebrate?

1. When is your birthday?  November 7th.

2.  Do you like to celebrate it or do you prefer to keep it quiet?  I like to celebrate, but I don't go around announcing it's my birthday when it is. I love it when I get cards in the mail, though. And of course Facebook makes it easy to feel loved because so many people send an electronic greeting.

3. Have you ever had a surprise party? No, probably never will. No offense to my husband, but he could probably never plan one.

4. What sign are you?  Does it represent you well? I'm a Scorpio, but I don't really know what that means... I've never really thought about it.

5.  Do you tell the truth about your age?  Usually, unless I forget how old I am. I'm 33, and sometimes I just plain forget. (SERIOUS! I was typing this answer and I typed 32! What?!)

6.  Share your best birthday memory. My husband and I went on a cruise for my 30th birthday. The cruise itself wasn't necessarily my cup of tea, but there was something awesome about sitting on the deck of the ship watching the ocean on the day of my birthday.

7.  Share a few item that could be on your birthday wishlist. I'd like to sleep in past 8:00 am. haha. I'd also like my kids to make me something (with husband's help) and I've always wanted a DSLR camera (and classes to learn how to use it).

8.  What is your favorite kind of cake? Marble with chocolate frosting. Or Funfetti with vanilla frosting. Or German Chocolate cake (or anything, really) from Cafe Latte (where we usually go to celebrate birthdays).

9.  If you could be anywhere on your next birthday, where would you be?  At home with my husband and kids. I like to have my time away, but mostly I like to be around them. :)

10.  Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles?  Yes, if there are candles! Probably my kids will blow them out for me from now on, though. 

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to go on a cruise for my birthday! Deck chairs, sunshine, my hubby & an umbrella drink? Awesome!

    Your babies are adorable - you mentioned Highland Park in your 'about me' - is that Michigan?

    Hi from FMM !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree about lying about my age on accident, I do it more often than I'd like to admit but it's totally not intentional!

    I've never been on a cruise but would love to go on one!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover