Tuesday, June 11, 2013

33 Things, progress made!

Awhile ago, I shared my "33 Things to do while I'm 33" list. I've recently made some progress, so it's time to update it!

Completed goals are crossed off. In progress goals have pink comments.

1. Volunteer at Feed My Starving Children - at least twice. (One down, one to go on June 24!)
2. Host a Christmas Cookie exchange. (I went to one... I won't be able to host one since I'll be 34 before Christmas)
3. Run a 5K, a 7K, a 10K, and a "longer than 10K" race (maybe a 10 mile or 1/2 marathon?).
4. Read at least 6 books for fun.
5. Make a family cookbook.
6. Take the kids to Wisconsin.
7. Get a pedicure.
8. Swim in a lake (with the kids).
9. Take a family vacation - that doesn't involve going to or staying at a relative's home.
10. Crochet a blanket (you'll remember that was a New Year's Resolution from last year, whoops, didn't get there...). DONE!!!!
11. Reconnect (ie: see in person) some old friends who I've not seen much since B&H were born
12. Paint my bedroom.
13. Take a sewing class.
14. Go to Lake Minnetonka.
15. Try Zumba at least once. I have been going to Zumba class every Wednesday!
16. Pay off one of my student loans
17. Send real paper cards to my immediate family members for their birthdays.
18. Sleep in (past 8:00) just once.
19. Stay up late (past 11:00) just once.
20. Go to a movie in the theater.
21. Go to a concert. I saw Fleetwood Mac with my BFF Andrea in April, 2013!
22. Go to a play or musical. Saw "Rock of Ages" with BFF in May!
23. Leave a treat and thank you note for the mailman.
24. Take the kids on an airplane (Yikes! This is crazy!)
25. Take the Jeopardy online quiz again.
26. Go sledding (with the kids). Well, it was more me pulling them in the sleds, but that's better than nothing. And safer!
27. Learn a bit of basic graphic design.
28. Shovel my neighbor's sidewalk for no reason.
29. Wear pajamas all day.
30. Spend an entire day sitting at a coffee shop reading (without kids).
31. Go on a Girl's Weekend with my friends. Had SO MUCH FUN at Craft weekend in June 2013!
32. Donate blood.
33. Pay for someone's coffee who is behind me in line.

So, now I have 7 things totally done, a few on the way, and some work to do in the next 5 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover