Monday, March 18, 2013

FMM - Pondering Personal Thoughts

It's Monday again, which means I'm doing my little survey again. I love surveys. I'm not kidding. I always fill them out. I create them all the time for my MOMs club (my fellow board members make fun of me). Even when I was a kid, I used to exchange surveys with my friends. I love it! I'm glad I stumbled upon All The Weigh and her weekly Friend Making Monday survey!

Pondering Personal Thoughts
1. How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are? I usually have to stop and think about how old I am, and my initial reaction is usually 25 or 26, so I guess that is what I feel like. Though at 25 or 26 I was not married, had no kids, and lived in an apartment with a roomie. Nothing with my life now!


2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? Of course. My grandma taught me if you want to have a friend you have to be a friend. In recent years, I've been really working on active listening, which I hope my friends appreciate.

3. Look back at the last year.  When did you feel most excited about something in your life? My twins turned 2 last December. I was very excited for the fun toddler times that lie ahead (tantrums and all).

4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever?  Sure - I have a husband, a BFF, and 2 toddlers after all!


5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays? Of course - who else is going to watch my two kids?! Though we might start looking for a bigger house to live in!


6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you? I don't feel worried much about people judging me at this point in my life - but I do get worried about people judging my parenting. Especially with twins it seems like I'm always on display.

7. Share something you do differently than most people. I push 2 carts at Target. :) I also change my kids' diapers with them standing up.

8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done?  Travel outside the USA. I never did before having kids and now I can't picture how we would ever do that. We have enough trouble traveling 3 states away to Grandpa's house!

9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move?  Florida. For real. It's March 18th and it's snowing AGAIN. So over winter in Minnesota.

10.  What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world? I guess I wish that people everywhere were more tolerant of others unlike them (be it religion, race, sexual orientation, etc).

To participate in your own FMM this week, click here.

If you're here from All The Weigh, hello! I've added a Follow button to join the site with your Google ID. I'd LOVE to have you follow my blog. I will repay the favor, I promise. :)

5 comments:

  1. Curiosity demands I ask-- why do you push two cards at Target? Is it so each twin has a seat? Or do you fill two carts? Or is there another reason. And how do you maneuver them? I want to try this when I go to Target today just to see what it's like, haha.

    Stopping by for FMM! I did mine too:

    http://delightfullyshrinking.com/2013/03/friend-makin-monday-pondering-personal-thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed!

    Florida would be a nice place to live. I would settle for anywhere warm. I cannot stand the cold. Fortunately it's not too cold where I am (Vancouver). We don't get a harsh winter. But the winter we do get is still too much. Hopefully that business is over with. It's a jacket free day here today ;)

    Your grandma sounds like a wise woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also love to move to Florida! And I agree with number 10. I'm also curious about the 2 carts at Target- are you a shopaholic? ;) Oh, and I also followed! My blog is at laurarunsalatte.com if you want to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im visiting Florida in October, cant wait! And I too am curious about the 2 carts at Target lol

    Stopping by from FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh - the old change your kids diapers standing up thing....very Montessori of you. I used to do that too...

    I am a new follower from FMM and would love a follow back!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover