Monday, March 18, 2013

It worked!

I'm on a weight loss high. My first week with My Fitness Pal worked and I lost 1.6 lbs. HOORAY!!! As I mentioned a few days ago, I'm high on tracking, loving the differences between MFP and WW and using the differences to motivate myself to keep going.
I love how the 1.6 lbs looks like a HUGE drop on this chart. :)


And I've tracked everything - even cookies! And cake! With WW, those things always get "forgotten."

On days when I haven't gone over my goal, I've felt satisfied all day and gone to bed feeling great. There were 2 or 3 days I went over my calorie goal, but not by much. Maybe 200-300 calories. I don't think enough to really tank any success.

I'm also drinking water like CRAZY!!! I love how it helps me feel energized and full without eating. I guess it's true what they say about thirst mimicking hunger symptoms.

I have updated my Weight Tracker tab on the page. Check it out. So far it's just a table - I hope to figure out how to make a chart. I know I know how - I just can't remember.

Here's to another good week - I hope! By the way, I still haven't officially dropped out of WW - it's a bit of a crutch for me, but I also am curious about how the Active Link will compare to my newly-ordered Fit Bit for this upcoming week. It's my MOMs club consignment sale, so I'll be on my feet for about 30 hours straight. Surely I'll burn some calories doing that, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover