Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Back on pace

 I *wish* the title here was referring to the pace of losing weight..... sadly, it's not. I'm going up and down the same 1.some pound for a few weeks now. SO frustrating!!!

Back on pace means back to my feelin' good 10-minute mile! I feel like for a non-competitive runner like me, 10:00 miles are just perfect. They're fast enough to feel like you are RUNNING (as opposed to jogging), yet they are steady enough that I can whip out a few miles and not drain myself.

Which is just what I did yesterday!

I did 4 miles in 40:18, which felt just GREAT!

I'd done 10:00 miles for 3 miles before, but not for 4. I feel like I must finally be making some headway in getting more fit if I can go farther at a faster pace! Feels good!!

It's important for me to focus on these little things that prove to me I'm getting healthier little by little --- even if the number on the scale isn't moving too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover